Saturday, April 02, 2005

Life Is To Short

People go about life thinking that nothing will ever happen to them, which is wrong. Life is way to short to play that game! Why do people insist on going out and getting so drunk that they can't even see and then tell themselves it is okay to drive. I know that everyone is guilt of it a time or two in their lives, but I am sure that there is that defining moment when you drove and got home and then realized that you wished you had been caught so that you would never do it again. On Wednesday night my loving brother decided to do just that. Got so drunk that he drove himself home and wrecked his car going over 100mph and hitting 4 trees. My first reaction was to be scared out of mind when I found but then rage just took over me. I wanted to kill my brother with my own hands. See the rage came from the fact that he didn't get in any legal trouble cause he ran, which to me is being a coward! At some point in your life you must suffer what you have dealt yourself. I have said very few words to my brother since this has happened because I don't' know what to do, am I suppose to be mad, upset, thanking God that no one got hurt, or should I just be disappointed in him? Well, if you read this you will know that I am all of the above. I am so mad because he could have killed himself or some one else. That some one else could have been his best friend, could have some one else in the family, could have been an innocent mother with her newborn baby in the car. It makes me even more mad writing this and thinking about this. I believe that there is a problem with what is going with him and I want him to get help. I want him to know that I love him with all my heart, but I also want him to know that I am so disappointed in him that I could even see him right now. I hope that everyone that reads this realizes that LIFE IS TO SHORT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home