Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Party and Wish for the New Year

On December 17th I hosted my first Christmas Party which was an absolute blast! We had a full sit down dinner with all of the trimmings thanks to all of the girls. It was great to see everyone spending time together during this special season.

This upcoming year is going to be a very special year for our group of friends.

Jesse and Shaun will become parent in January when their little boy Aidan is born. I know that Jesse and Shaun both are a nervous wreck but I will tell you what they will be great parents! I am so happy for them. Along with the arrival of Little Vaught will be the birth of Brandon and Jennifer’s little girl! (Don’t know if they have picked out a name yet). I am so happy for both couples it is great!

So we have two babies coming in 2006 and then we also have two weddings in 2006.

Jesse and Shaun will be getting married on June 10th in Front Royal, Virginia which is where Jesse is from. Then Brian and I will be getting married in the fall of 2006.

Cross your fingers for Emily in the hopes that Justin will propose to her this year, they will have been together 5 years in January.

Cross your fingers that Mary gets her wish and that Ben finally gives in on having a baby. That is all Mary wants.

For Velvet and Kevin I wish them the best of luck with new little one which was born September 28th of this year. I hope Jordan gets all the sour strawberry bubble gum she can get her little hands on. I love that little girl she is so sweet.

So to each one of our friends Brian and I wish you Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year filled with lots of love and laughter!

1 Comments:

Blogger Velvet Minnick said...

Merry Christmas!!!

I can't wait for all the joyous events to occur in the new year! Two weddings, two babies....plates will definitely be full!!

Don't get any funny ideas of having a baby next year! haha ;-)

Love ya!
Velvet

BTW - you are responsible for dentist appointments after all the bubble gum you got jordan! :-)

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home