Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Dinner with a Friend

So this evening I met up with a friend for dinner. I have come to realize that everyone should take the time out their busy lives to enjoy a nice dinner with a friend.

It is strange though how women reach out to other women when they just need some time. I can't remember the last time that I heard a man say to another man "lets have a boys night out and do dinner." Why don't they I don't know, but I think they should.

It has been a long time since I have been out with a friend for dinner and let me tell you it was much needed. Just going out and having a beer and dinner makes everything thing else going in my crazy life seem okay for that one hour.

So thanks for going to dinner with me it was really nice. We should try and do it more often!

1 Comments:

Blogger Velvet Minnick said...

yes....definitely take time out of your day to have dinner with a friend. ;-) it's always nice not to have responsibilities, at least for an hour or two.

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home